How do I post my comment?
1. At the bottom of the page, click on “<number> Comments” to view other people’s comments.
At the bottom of the comments page, and you’re not logged in, it says:
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
If you are logged in, skip to step 8 below.
2. Click on “logged in” and you will see that you need a username and password to login.
If you don’t have one, you need to register with a valid email address. If you have one, then skip to step 5 below.
3. Below the box is a link to “Register”. Click on it.
4. Enter the username you want to use and a valid email address. The password will be mailed to you.
5. Once you have the password from the email, enter your username and password in the login box now displayed.
That takes you to the dashboard, where you can change your password to something easier to remember. But you don’t have to.
6. Click on “View Site” at the top of the page to get back to the main page.
7. Click on “<number> Comments” (once again) at the bottom of the page, to view the comments.
8. At the bottom of the comments page there will *now* be a box after “Leave a comment” (with “Logged in as <you>”). Enter your comment in the box. When you’re done typing, click on the button labeled “Submit Comment” below the box.
That’s all there is to it. Admittedly it’s not all obvious, but if you follow these instructions explicitly, you should be able to leave your tribute.